As a consultancy supporting organisations in the delivery of Business Change & Transformation Initiatives, we at Peasum believe that Performance Management arrangements will need to have some key features to maintain a mutual beneficial relationship between Client and Service Provider:
- Single source of performance data (i.e. IT system) with a shared access for both partners to the performance reporting system including detailed data
- Resources, processes and systems that support the production of any contractual KPIs, the monitoring of service performance standards as well as future metrics or management information requested by the Strategic Partnership
- Performance reporting and management information provided timely and to the required standard to effectively support the governance structure of a strategic partnership
- Provision of operational KPIs as and when required.
- Agreed measurement, methodology and programme of quality checks for any agreed KPIs.
- KPIs must be reviewed, exceptions discussed, improvement actions agreed and implemented jointly
- Customer satisfaction surveys procured jointly and conducted independently; Strategic Partner’s contribution to the handling of customer satisfaction surveys through any interaction with Organisation’s partners with additional surveys being conducted independently by a 3rd party provider who will also be responsible for the production of customer satisfaction reports.